Thursday 24 September 2009

Disturbing...

Today I'll be brief (hooray!) and I'll be talking about girls. (HOORAY!)

So, I'm walking down the road, having heard about this particular creature, habitant of such universities etc-
And then, out of nowhere, there they were.

Four college girls, in their uniforms, running down the road.

I'll just paint you a word picture:

Short plaid skirts flapping, locks of hair dancing on their heads, things of the,um, "roundish persuasion" bouncing underneath the shirt and neck-tie... They are sort of perspired, sweat glistening down their necks, heavy laboured breathing and stuff...
you get it (the idea, that is. I wouldn't know what else could you get [get it? :-p ] )

And yet, the first thought in my head was:

"Damn... somewhere back in Xanthi, Chris is getting a headache, in a sort of 'I feel a great disturbance in the Force' way."

Granted, I was with good company, but this stands for itself.
I saw four girls running and what I instinctively thought of, was you Chris. You and your fetishes. Thanks a billion for ruining catholic schoolgirls for me.

Consta... "Misses you sons of bitches" ...ntine

6 comments:

  1. I was so happy when I read this at first: "Today I'll be brief"! Even happier right when I saw "and I'll be talking about girls." So yeah, the "hoorays" where perfectly given!
    But after that, you just HAD to mention Chris. That filthy basterd, has ruined everything that has to do with short skirts and bouncy girls with neck ties. Therefore, I'm sure you knew that the "sucked" bell was about to ring all along...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh come on! You have to give me this one! You don't play fair, sir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok you're right. I did enjoyed most of the article...especially the one "you got the hint didn't you :P" paragraph...I have to admit that it's just Chris that sucks. :P
    Anyway, I'll stop playing like the referees in superleague and I'll be fair.. (even though you live in the second most beautiful city of Europe, studying what you want, meeting new interesting people, with all the catholic schoolgirls around you... I mean it has to be hard for you)Indeed, you even missed us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He misses the witty banter and intellectual challenge over clinging icecubes. Don't worry kalp, not talking about you.

    You two will always have PAOK. (Still not sure that's a good thing. :P)

    ReplyDelete
  5. PAOK...did i just hear PAOK...ask ME if you have any questions about PAOK :P

    Anywayz...interesting subject you chose to write about this time. However try not to think about chris when you encounter stuff like that in the future :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm just speechless.
    Thanks I guess.
    Maybe next time I see a gorgeous girl on the street I'll try not to think about you either.

    ReplyDelete